Covid 19 – Procedures
Face to face session are being offered in Ariadne ‘Counseling Centre’ in Bray. However in these challenging times we now are following a new normal, which will require some adjustment from us all. Infection control measures are now in place as part of a new health and safety procedures. I wanted to inform you of the changes that are taking place to ensure the wellbeing and safety of clients and therapist.
Each room in the centre as well as waiting area and bathroom have been thoroughly cleaned and sanitized. All counselling rooms will be cleaned each day. Here is what will be in place in the centre to maximise your wellbeing and also a set of guidelines which we ask you to adhere to in the interest of safety for everyone.
- As you enter Ariandne Counselling Centre, you will be required to use the hand sanitizior provided on the front desk, please use this both on their way into the centre and on your exit.
- All surfaces will have been sanitized each morning and evening before your arrival, door handles, light switches, handrails, stairway and will also be cleaned periodically throughout the day.
- All counselling rooms will have a supply of hand sanitizers and antibacterial surface wipes.
- The bathroom will have a supply of antibacterial spray and hand wash please spray and clean before and after use.
- Do NOT attend for your appointment if:
You have symptoms of COVID-19
Shortness of Breath
- You have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or a suspected COVID-19 infection in the last 14 days
- You have been advised by a doctor to self-isolate at this time
- You have been in close contact with a person diagnosed with COVID-19 or suspected COVID-19 infection in the last 14 days.
- Please contact me as soon as possible to cancel/reschedule. Ensure that you inform me that you are or suspect you may be suffering from COVID-19. Do not attend further sessions until all symptoms have cleared following self-isolation.
All clients are asked to observe the following HSE guidelines. There are three main areas which require your vigilance in the prevention of spreading Covid-19, hand hygiene, respiratory hygiene and social distancing.
- Ensure you are familiar with and follow hand hygiene and advice
- Wash hands with soap and water or alcohol-based rub regularly and in particular –
- After coughing and sneezing
- Before and after eating / before and after preparing food
- If in contact with someone who is displaying any COVID-19 symptoms o Before and after being on public transport (if using it)
- Before and after being in a crowd
- Avoid touching eyes, mouth or nose
- Avoid sharing objects that touch the mouth
- Use your own pen
- Adopt good respiratory hygiene and cough etiquette
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, sneeze or cough into your elbow, not your hands.
- Throw the tissue in the bins provided.
- Immediately wash your hands or use alcohol based rub (sanitizer).
- Masks are not mandated however you may choose to wear one while attending the centre.
- Adhere to the No Hand Shaking policy
- Maintain physical distances of 2 metres
- Please do not arrive earlier that your scheduled appointment as a waiting area is not available.
- If masks are worn, they should be clean, they should not be shared or handled by others
- We ask that you bring your exact payment as no change will be available.
- Contactless payment is available
- Leave the centre as soon as your session has ended.
- Maintain physical distance.